The concept of luxating elevators is to luxate the dental root easily by incising the gingival ligament unlike regular elevators that need more power to elevate dental roots. Because of the thinner and sharper blade than an elevator, it can get damaged easily when it is overused for operation but the luxating elevators have merit of less damage of tissue and remaing frame of bone.
- Less power required than regular elevator
- Optimal finger sensitivity and control through ergonomic handle
- By minimally invasive procedures maintaining important bone structure
- 3 mm angled work blade
Application: Cut periodontal fibers so that an element is luxated
- A Luxating Elevator may only be used in a gently rotating and slightly stinging and cutting movement. The element is laminated in this manner and pushed out of the alveolus by the wedge-shaped, Luxating Elevator, following the path of least resistance.
- Working with a Luxating Elevator is usually atraumatic, therefore, to avoid an alveolitis, ensure that there is sufficient bleeding after the procedure.
Packaging: per piece
ToDent Luxating Elevator 3 mm molar right ELL303
- Brand: ToDent
- Article No: 63 07 15
- Availability: 5
- Inc Tax: EUR 79.25